Big PR believes
PR is not optional. Whether you take control and develop a communications strategy or not, people will make assumptions about your brand and your business.
What can Big PR do for you?
- Create awareness
- Build brand credentials/positioning
- Manage reputations
- Drive sales
How does Big PR do it?
- Strategic consultancy
- Stakeholder/Media (off & online) audits
- Crisis communications
- Internal communications
- Media relations (Photo calls, press releases, case studies, features, briefings, events and training)
- Social media (Campaign/community management)
- Video and photography
- Competitions/promotions/award schemes
- Event management
- ePR (e.g. seeding/blogger outreach, e-newsletters)
You may also be interested in... View more work
Big Communications is celebrating having won an impressive 38 trophies from three recent award ceremonies.
We’ve won 51 creative awards this year.
That’s almost one a week.
51 regional, national and even international ones.
One Epica, four Roses, 17 Cream Awards, 24 Fresh Awards, a couple of Chip Shops, a Recruitment Business Award, two BestAds and a nice feature in Lurzer's Archive.