Big PR believes
PR is not optional. Whether you take control and develop a communications strategy or not, people will make assumptions about your brand and your business.
What can Big PR do for you?
- Create awareness
- Build brand credentials/positioning
- Manage reputations
- Drive sales
How does Big PR do it?
- Strategic consultancy
- Stakeholder/Media (off & online) audits
- Crisis communications
- Internal communications
- Media relations (Photo calls, press releases, case studies, features, briefings, events and training)
- Social media (Campaign/community management)
- Video and photography
- Competitions/promotions/award schemes
- Event management
- ePR (e.g. seeding/blogger outreach, e-newsletters)
You may also be interested in... View more work
Legal firm Cartwright King has appointed Big Communications to handle its PR, including a proactive media relations campaign to offer journalists ‘Legal comment when you need it’.
Big Communications has made three senior appointments with the recruitment of Rhys Jevons, Mark Padfield and Dan Marsh.