Big PR believes
PR is not optional. Whether you take control and develop a communications strategy or not, people will make assumptions about your brand and your business.
What can Big PR do for you?
- Create awareness
- Build brand credentials/positioning
- Manage reputations
- Drive sales
How does Big PR do it?
- Strategic consultancy
- Stakeholder/Media (off & online) audits
- Crisis communications
- Internal communications
- Media relations (Photo calls, press releases, case studies, features, briefings, events and training)
- Social media (Campaign/community management)
- Video and photography
- Competitions/promotions/award schemes
- Event management
- ePR (e.g. seeding/blogger outreach, e-newsletters)
You may also be interested in... View more work
A high energy TV commercial demonstrating the great day out you can expect at Cadbury World.
I have recently been asked around the office about Google Glasses and what the point of them is. So I took the opportunity to summarise why it’s important, what they are and why Big will prosper as a business using them.