With access to the region's most talented people, our eclectic mix of practitioners can strategically and creatively develop media-neutral big ideas and execute them in the most appropriate channels, from advertising and sales promotions to PR and digital communications. We are an ambitious agency that works on the logical principle that the only way we will succeed is by making our clients' brands succeed. Big is proud to have an enviable client list including WKD, Harley-Davidson, Flybe, Quorn, Jones Bootmaker, Brantano, Denplan, Jaguar Land Rover and Jewson
No vacancies currently available, but feel free to drop us a line below.
FREELANCERS – Big are also always on the lookout for clever creative folk – Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters & Artworkers at all levels. Please send through your THREE favourite bits from your portfolio along with your CV. Please ensure on the subject line you state 'Freelancer' and the type of work you are interested in e.g. Copywriter, Artworker etc.
SPECULATIVE ENQUIRIES - We are always on the lookout for great talent so if you are interested in joining our team and none of our existing opportunities are quite right for you but you think you are the sort of person we need on our team then drop us a line with your CV. Please ensure on the subject line you state 'Speculative Application' and the type of work you are interested in e.g. Account Manager
Working at Big
There's no doubt we're a fast-moving and sometimes demanding place to work. But this means if you're up for it, there should always be a different challenge to take on or a new opportunity to seize.
By blending both creative & communications talent with commercial operations experience in the people working for us, we are in the best place to achieve big successes for our clients and ourselves
What makes Big Communications stand out from other agencies?
Well that's an easy one – it's our People and what we stand for:
· Real skill and expertise in our chosen technical area,
· A 'can do' attitude and a Big helping of passion
· Pride in what we do and in getting it done right, even if that means going over and above on occasions
· Sharing the ambitions of our clients and striving for continuous improvement in everything we do
· A willingness to challenge the status quo for the good of the client and not for personal gain
· A spirit of fun, that supports making Big a great place to work
Some people will have what it takes to work at Big - lots don't. That's why we hire very selectively and take care of them once on board.
Rewards & Benefits
We believe it's important to recognise and reward the great work our people do. As well as competitive salary we offer:
· 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
· 3 days leave for Christmas
· A day off for your birthday!
· Contributory pension scheme
· Childcare Vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme
· Social and Charity Group
· Role specific benefits such as company car, life insurance where applicable
Please Note: All our vacancies are managed by our HR team and recruited direct wherever possible. Where required we operate a PSL for the recruitment agencies we engage with.